For the Passionfruit Lovers!
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tblsp Chia Seed I like to either soak these for a couple of hours, or pre-grind them before adding to your smoothie
- 1 Passionfruit Just the pulp!
- 1/4 cup yoghurt I love Jalna greek yoghurt. You can substitute vanilla yoghurt if you would like a sweeter smoothie
- 1/2 cup soy milk or any other milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tblsp honey Or other sweetener if you want to.
Add the liquids to your blender, including the yoghurt, milk, avocado, honey and lemon juice.
Scoop the pulp out of the passionfruit and add it to your blender
I like to pre-soak or pre-grind the Chia before adding to the smoothie. Our bodies cannot digest the hard coating of the chia seed, so to get the benefits from this awesome powerfood, soak or grind first. Add to blender.
Add Cinnamon powder to your blender, attach the lid and turn it on full-bore for a good 30 seconds (depending on your blender) to make it nice and smooth.
Pour in a glass or sports bottle with lots of ice cubes to get it freezy cold & enjoy!