Kitchen Warehouse is having a big clearance sale on Nutribullet blenders & books. They currently offer both the Nutribullet Pro 900 and the Nutribullet RX1700 at 15% and 13% off (respectively). The sales price for the Pro 900 blender is $169 (down from $199.95) and the RX1700 blender is on sale for $349 (down from $399.95).
The main differences between the 2:
- Sale price $169
- 900 watts
- Stainless steel extraction blades
- Blend fruits, vegetables, seeds, skins, pips and wheat grass, etc.
- 900ml & 500ml cups
- 12 months warranty.
- Sale price $349
- 1700 watts
- 880ml & 1.3l cups + ‘souperblast pitcher’ (for soups)
- Heating cycle for soups and sauces
- Blends fruits, vegetables, seeds, ice cubs, smoothies, nuts, ginger etc.
There’s 2 books on special at the moment too, ‘I love my Nutribullet’ by Britt Brandon, and ‘Nutribullet Natural Healing Foods Book’. Both are on special for $20, which is a saving of 26% on ‘I love my Nutribullet’, and 33% on ‘Nutribullet Natural Healing Foods’.
I love my Nutribullet Recipe Book is written by Britt Brandon, a certified personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist. She is also a competitive athlete and mum. The book includes 200 smoothie recipes, including cleansing smoothies, detox smoothies, and smoothies to nourish wellbeing.